How It Works
Watch this video to learn how to troubleshoot and fix a leaky Casabella Infuse Spray Mop using these easy steps:
1. Pull the bottle straight out of the mop base, do not twist or turn it.
2. Find the small white cap & screw it on tight.
3. Unscrew the grey cap, refill the bottle & add the concentrate (if it’s empty).
4. Screw the grey cap back on.
5. Push the bottle straight back down into the mop base, without twisting, screwing or turning(this can cause leaks)
6. Watch for the burst of bubbles to confirm the bottle is fully engaged.
7. Monitor your mop by setting it in a sink, shower, or bathtub overnight.
If it’s still leaking, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.800.435.6223, we’ll make it right and have you cleaning in no time.
Watch this video to learn how to troubleshoot and fix a Casabella Infuse Mop that isn't spraying using these easy steps,
1. Double-check that the mop poles are securely in place, with the white tabs clicked through the metal hole. Otherwise, the trigger won’t work.
2. Test the spray trigger. If it doesn’t give some resistance check the poles again.
3. Lay the mop flat on the ground and pump the trigger. This will release the trapped air.
If you have tried all of the above steps and your sprayer still isn't spraying, we want to know right away. Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 1.800.435.6223, we’ll make it right and have you cleaning in no time.
No, doing this can prevent the cleaning concentrate from releasing properly.
No, it is battery free. Powered by you.
If the cartridge doesn't easily slide out use a pair of pliers or tweezers to get a better grip.
First step would be to screw the cap on a little tighter while pushing down to help engage the infusion process. If you hear a click, the infusion should happen! Also, another tip would be to shake it to help speed the process up.
The mop head is microfiber and machine washable. We recommend washing it in cool or warm water with a mild detergent and then air drying. NEVER place microfiber in the dryer on any heat-based cycle as the heat will break down the fibers of the pad and then it will not work as intended.
You can use Infuse on almost every surface in your home, but if you are iffy on a surface we always suggest testing a small portion of the surface before going all-in on it.
You can find a list of surfaces each formula is compatible with under the "Suggested Uses" section on each product page.
Infuse will work in hot, warm or cool water! Just avoid extremely cold water, as it will take longer for the infusion process to complete.
Grab the mop pole with one hand, and use your other hand to grab the bottle and pull up to release from the mop itself. To avoid any pinching of fingers, grab right below the grey lid of the bottle itself, then pull up and the bottle will release from the mop. If the bottle is full, be careful of pulling the bottle out too fast as a small amount of liquid may come out of the valve.
It depends on how much you clean! No matter how fast you clean, always keep the empty cartridge in the bottle until the bottle is completely depleted. It is not recommended to infuse multiple cartridges into the same bottle without finishing the contents of the bottle, first.